Date(s) - 18/05/2015 - 22/05/2015
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Summit Structure:
THE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SUMMIT
- To develop youth that are creative and contributive to the socio – economic sector of the country
- To equip people with necessary skills for self – reliance
- To give meaningful and relevant knowledge in Agribusiness, Entrepreneurship and information Technology
- The ability to apply business knowledge to everyday life
- To provide consultancy services and start – up capital for participants
- To enlist the unemployed youths looking for white collar job for gainful employment.
- Participation: The participants are the Nigerian youth on this Summit website, free of any cost. http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/the-concerned-youth-empowerment-association-of-nigeria-7841290481
- Arrangement: Training And Empowerment:
- The summit will have four days training for youth farmers to be adequately prepared for next farming season and have the full knowledge of agribusiness , and further assist them in securing the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s soft loan (NIRSAL: Nigeria Incentive – Based Risk Sharing System for Agricultural lending) for farmers without request for collateral.
- The Summit will enlist youths to be trained on a free vocational training at Industrial Training Fund , on the following Vocational Trades: Cake Production/ Pastries, Bread Production, Event Management, Solar Panels / Inverter Installation, Maintenance and Repairs, Plumbing and Tilling, Refrigeration and Air conditioning, Domestic & Industrial Wiring, Computer Maintenance and Networking, and further facilitate the securing of loan from the Bank of Industry to provide the needed machines for their establishment.
- Enlistment of Graduates for White Collar Job Employment: Graduates looking for white collar jobs are to submit their details online (the summit website) for gainful employment through: The Presidential Job Creation Board headed by the Vice President of this federation, with the mandate to create at least three million jobs in a year, and for inclusion into the Graduate Internship Scheme.
- The fifth day is set aside to confer on His Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with the Leadership Award of the Grand Commander of Youth Empowerment, together with other Nigerian Leaders.